I got these awards from Stori Tori’s Blog Thanks!
♥ Thank the person who nominated you.
♥ Leave a link to their page.
♥ Give a brief story about how you started blogging, and share some tips.
♥ Nominate 15 other bloggers
♥ Notify your nominees by email or comment
I just started “blogging” in the last few months. I figured I’d better get a website since I’m getting into the “trying to get published” stage of being an author. At first, I tried Google Sites, but it seemed unprofessional, so I moved to wordpress. Of course, I saw it was set up for blogging, so I’ve kind of started blogging. Don’t expect too much out of me though. I’m not sure what to do with a blog now that I have one.
Be social. Talk to other bloggers. (I’m not very good at this but I’m working at it.) Use the same account so they can click on your name and be sent to your blog.
Try to linkup like this with other bloggers as well. It seems to get more views.
♥ Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
♥ List the rules and display the award.
♥ Add 7 facts about yourself.
♥ Nominate 15 other bloggers.
♥ Follow on blogger the person who nominated you
1. I like science fiction, especially space opera and dystopian. I prefer the more realistic dystopian, not the stuff that’s just a setup for some kind of love triangle.
2. I generally dislike romance, though the Lunar Chronicles has some tolerable romance. Green Lantern, The Animated Series, is also okay for romance on TV.
3. I’m a big fan of Star Wars. I like the original trilogy the best, but the prequels have some good politics, even if Anakin is annoying. I also love The Clone Wars.
4. I live on a cattle ranch in Montana and work part-time as a librarian.
5. I was homeschooled and haven’t gone to college.
6. I don’t play video games since I know I’d spend too much time playing if I started. Besides, my computer is a MacBook Pro.
7. Unlike many of my friends, I’m not into anime or Doctor Who. I enjoyed Wolf’s Rain but most anime doesn’t hold my interest. I liked the ninth Doctor but lost interest when Ten showed up.
I don’t think I can find fifteen people to spread this to, so I’ll just do five of my blogger friends. (And if you don’t want to do this, I’m fine with it.)