I wasn’t sure what to do with posts, so I decided to do another Beautiful People post.
This month is the parental edition, so I’m doing Krys from Hand of Steel, and her father, Brok.
1. Do they know both their biological parents? Why/why not?
Krys knows her dad, but her mom died when she was young, so she never knew her well.
2. Have they inherited any physical resemblances from their parents?
Krys has red hair much like her father’s side of the family. She also inherited the green eyes.
3. What’s their parental figure(s) dress style? Add pictures if you like!
Krys’s dad normally dresses in whatever will blend in. He doesn’t like to stick out because he’s a bounty hunter, and it’s not easy to hunt bounties if they know what you are.
4. Do they share any personality traits with their parental figures? And which do they take after most?
Krys wants to be just like her dad, brave and good, but she tends to get frightened.
5. Do they get on with their parental figure(s) or do they clash?
Krys gets along with her dad. She listens to him on almost everything, even doing stuff that frightens her if he tells her to do it.
6. If they had to describe their parental figure(s) in one word, what would it be?
7. How has their parental figure(s) helped them most in their life?
Krys’s dad taught her how to be a hunter and how to shoot. He raised her.
8. What was their biggest fight with their parental figure(s)?
She rarely disobeys him, but she’s probably argued a bit when it comes to her uncle. Krys wants to join with her aunt and uncle because they make more coin as hunters, but her dad doesn’t like their morals.
9. Tracing back the family tree, what nationalities are in their ancestry?
Neanderthal. The Humans in this part of the galaxy left Earth shortly after the Tower of Babel, so they’re genetically distinct from Earth Humans.
10. What’s their favourite memory with their parental figure(s)?
When Krys captured her first bounty, her dad told her he was proud of her. That would be her best memory.