My friend Natasha nominated me for the Liebster Award.
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
1. Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog. (Thanks Natasha!)
2. Answer the questions given you by said person.
3. Choose eleven questions of your own.
4. Nominate eleven more people!
Here are Natasha’s questions:
1. Who is your favorite character from your WIP? Why?
Fury. He’s a warhound/draft kark crossbreed who is loyal and fierce. Of course, I also like the MC, Savora.
2. Outside of writing, is there anything that you really, passionately love doing?
I really like drawing and ranching is fun too.
3. What made you want to start your blog?
I wanted to get it going before I was published. That way, if I mess up with something embarrassing, there are less fans to see it. Same goes for Twitter.
4. What is one of your funniest childhood memories?
I’m not sure. I don’t have a good memory when it comes to calling up funniest or whatever other “est” memory is out there.
5. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they?
We have two family dogs, some cats, horses, milk cows, beef cattle, pet fish, chickens, and a crazy turkey, so I have quite a few pets. My brother also has some attack bees. (Well they’re honey bees, but they sometimes get in a bad mood.)
6. Is there one particular trait that most of your characters have? If so, what is that?
Most of them are fighters, since I write action-type stories. They’re also normally on the rebellious side of the law. Revolutions are fun to write about.
7. If you could be any type of mythological creature, what would you be?
Shape shifter. Then I can be whatever I want to be. If not, then a dragon. Who doesn’t want wings and a built-in flamethrower?
8. You have been handed a blank check by a billionaire. What do you do with it?
Travel the world and buy land in whatever country I like, then I’ll be able to write from wherever I want. Since I’d have so much land, I’d find some locals who needed money and a place to stay, then I’d hire them to keep watch over my properties.
9. If you could life absolutely anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I need to do more traveling before I answer this.
10. Plotter, pantser, or plantser?
Planster. I tend to have an outline, but it normally gets change.
11. Do you keep a journal/notebook? If so, what is it about?
1. Favorite genre?
2. If there has to be an apocalypse, other than the pre-trib Rapture, what is your preferred method to cause the downfall of civilization? (Think anything from economic collapse to zombie unicorns.)
3. If you were forced into another world and would be stuck there for the rest of your life, what world would you want to be in and why? (Books, movies, and TV all count.)
4. Dragons or griffins?
5. How often do you blog? Do you try for a schedule or just whenever you feel like it?
6. What do you like better, movies or TV? (I know you want to say “books” which is why I’m not putting it in there.)
7. Do you want to get published, or do you just write for the fun of it?
8. Is your first draft ever good enough to use in the final manuscript, or do you always have to rewrite the entire first draft?
9. How about the second draft?
10. Do you normally buy books or borrow them from a library/friend?
11. Do you ever read self-published books?
Finally, my nominees are…